As an authorized training center for Pearson Clinical & Talent Assessment, we are pleased to offer
Pearson Academy India (PAI) Workshops
Upgrade your knowledge of scientific assessments through PAI workshops and accelerate your professional learning. We understand due to your professional or academic commitments you might not have had the opportunity to update yourself on the latest editions of psychological assessments. We also understand there are assessments that you would have heard of and might be interested in knowing about further to expand your repertoire of professional testing experience.
PAI workshops help professionals such as psychologists, special educators and school teachers as well students of Psychology enhance their knowledge of psychological assessments. These workshops focus on the latest editions of some of most widely used and evidence-based assessments in India such as the Wechsler range of assessments, Dyslexia Screening Tests, Raven’s- Educational and Bayley-III.
These workshops are designed to help participants enhance their knowledge of psychological assessments from Pearson Clinical & Talent Assessment <hyperlink to www.pearsonclinical.in >. These workshops are conducted by Pearson-trained experts from the field of mental health.
Here’s your chance to gain deep insights and knowledge of scientifically developed and globally used psychological assessments!
PAI workshops : Download Brochure
- Wechsler Adult Intelligent Scale-IV
- Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children – IV
- Wechsler Pre-school Primary Scale of Intelligence – III
- Dyslexia Screening Test – Junior
- Dyslexia Screening Test – Secondary
- Ravens CPM/CVS
- Ravens SPM+/MHV
- Beck Youth Inventories -II
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales-II
- Working Memory training
- Bayley Scales for Infant and Toddler Development - III
Training Calendar |
Register Here | Check your status
- You gain valuable knowledge about the application of the assessment in different settings and its relevance for current professional practice
- You gain crucial knowledge of the changes in the latest edition of the assessment such as item or subtest addition, modification or deletion.
- You receive hands-on exposure to an administration and interpretation of the assessment
- You receive a certificate of participation
- You receive discounted rates on the purchase of the assessment for which you attended the workshop (for individual purchases only; other conditions apply)
Benefit to your organization (if your practice occurs in an institutional setting):
- You make informed decisions on which assessments are appropriate for your institution’s research, teaching or clinical requirements